Every organization Needs a System that will Help its Employees to track Their GPF Statement, E-Salary, Annual Salary Statement, Pension Calculator & More. HR Functions are Moving Towards Automation. The HRMS Platforms are Designed to Overcome the Extra Effort of PNB Human Resources Departments. PNB HRMS Portal Made for the Employees for the Employees and Ex-Employee of Punjab National Bank.
With PNB Parivar HRMS or Human Resources Management System, the Employees and Ex-Employees Gets Complete Advantage of Working with the Punjab National Bank. PNB HRMS Facilitates The Employee to check Internal Notices, Transfers and also Apply for a Leave.
PNB is the Second Largest Public Sector Bank in India. They are known to offer the most trustworthy Banking services to their Customer. Not Just their Customer, PNB Also Values Their Employees by offering them Services Like PNB HRMS. Here How You can register and Move Further with the PNB HRMS login.
How to Register for PNB Parivar HRMS ?
To Access the Different Services offered by PNB Parivar HRMS, You are required to get the Username & Password. To Get the Username and Password You can Get in touch with the Human resources officer in Your office. They will Provide You all the Login Credentials to log in to this system.
PNB HRMS Login – Step by Step Guide
Once You have completed the registration Process From your office, You can Start using the online Platform to Access various Services. Follow the Steps Mentioned Below.
- Visit the official Website of Punjab National bank HRMS.
- On the Right Cornor of the Page, You will see the Login option. Enter Your Username, Password and click on Login.
Once clicked on Login, Your PNB HRMS Account with Open Where You can Access various Services Like check Your Salary Slip, Loan Status, Pension Slip ( For Ex-Employees ), Bank Holidays, and More. This is How You Can Efficiently Complete the PNB HRMS Login Procedure.
- Also Read – PNB Customer Care Number 24×7 Helpline
Make Sure You Use the Correct Username and Password Provided by the Bank. If You Encounter Any Issues with the Login or Registrations, You can Get in touch with the Human resources Department of Your office.
Steps to login into the PNB Parivar HRMS Android Mobile App
Digitalization has Changed the Way of Banking and other Services for all of Us. With mobile apps, it’s easy to treat users with a personalized experience.
Punjab National Bank Has Launched the HRMS Mobile App for Their Employees to Access their Account anytime anywhere from their Mobile Phone. Follow the Steps Mentioned Below to Login into Your HRMS Account using the Mobile App.
- Open Google Play Store on Your Phone and Search for PNB Parivar.
- Click on Install to Download the App On Your Android Devices.
- Once Downloaded, log in to Your Account with the Username and Password provided by Your office.
- Now You can Access various Services check their Balance, View Their Attendance, Apply for Leave, check PF status, and More.
Sometimes You Might face some Error During PNB Hrms Login. To get Rid of Such Issues, you can Directly get in Touch with Your HR Department or Get in touch with the Customer Services representative.
What are the Services PNB Parivar HRMS Portal Provides?
HRMS Portal by Punjab National bank offers numerous Services to their Employees. Here some of the Main Services You can Access by Completing registrations and PNB HRMS Login Procedures.
- Check Salary – The Employees of Punjab National Bank can check their Salary and Account Balance through their HRMS Account. The Salary Slip can be Saved Easily in Form of a PDF to Access Later. You will be able to Manage Your Account Debit and Credit Better.
- PNB Holidays – The HRMS Platform also informs you about all the National and Bank holidays of Punjab National Bank. You can make a better Plan in Advance for all the upcoming Holidays.
- Loan Status – Check all Yours Loan Status Effortlessly with PNB Parivar HRMS. The Loan Status Feature is also helpful while Taking Loan, It Tells You if You are Eligible for Loans or Not.
- Apply for Leave – Gone are the Days when You have to Write Application and Submit to Senior Manager for Leaves. Now Punjab National Bank Employees can Directly Apply for Leave through the HRMS Platform. The PNB Parivar HRMS Lets You know How Many Leaves You are left within that Particular year.
- Appraisals and Promotion – Performance of Employee in Organization Plays an Important Role Promotion. HRMS Portal Has all the Necessary Details about the Appraisals and Promotion of an Employee. The Employees can monitor their Performance Records and Previous Achievement in the organization.
- Events – Punjab National Bank organize Various Events and Workshop to Help their Employees Learn something new and Work excellently. The employee can Get Information Related to such Events through their Punjab national bank HRMS Platform and register themselves Directly from the portal.
How to reset the password of the PNB Parivar HRMS Account?
If You Have Forgotten Your PNB Parivar HRMS Password, You can reset Your password Easily from the Website. Follow the Simple Steps for reset Your Login Credentials.
- Visit the official Website of Punjab National Bank Parivar HRMS.
- Click on Forget password option.
- Enter Your Username and click on Generate OTP.
- An OTP will be sent to Your registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP and Password reset page will open.
- Type Your New Password, Confirm It by typing it Again.
- Your HRMS Account Password is Changed. Now you can log in to Your Account From the Login Page.
Note – Make Sure You Do Not Share Your Password with anyone Else for Security reasons. In case if You are facing any Issues with password reset, You can Get in touch with the HR Department of Your organization.
The HRMS platform Manages all the Necessary employee data. It also enables the employees to manage their data without Involving HR For Simple Tasks. Because all the Data and Information are Stored in one Place, the Employees can Access Everything about any hassle.
We Hope this Article Clears all Your Queries Related to PNB HRMS and PNB Parivar HRMS Login. Share Your Queries related to HRMS in the Comments Below and We will Get back to You Soon.